[meta-freescale] Use barebox instead of u-boot

Jeff Horn jeff at everlook.net
Wed Jan 9 18:41:43 PST 2013

Thanks for all the help.  I was able to add a custom layer and append our
barebox and kernel patches.  I still trying to figure out how to handle the
default configs.  The sdcard image generated did not boot correctly but I
manually wrote barebox and the kernel to an sd card and my board booted.
 Very nice.

I'll continue to read through the source and docs and see where I can help.

Thanks,
Jeff