[meta-freescale] libgalUtil.so is missing

Tarek El-Sherbiny tarek.elsherbiny at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 07:42:18 PST 2013

Hi Otavio,

The gpu-viv package is installed.

I needed to modify the LD_LIBRARY_PATH to point to the unit test directort:

#LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/viv_samples/hal/unit_test/
/opt/viv_samples/hal/unit_test/galRunTest2
The parameters are too less!!!Usage: galRunTest2 gltTestCase.dll [-option
value] [...]
s enable/disable. Enable/disable target saving.
c The config file.

Freescale should provide more information on how to use this app. I request
more info from freescale.

Thanks,
Tarek