[meta-freescale] libgalUtil.so is missing

Tarek El-Sherbiny tarek.elsherbiny at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 10:03:19 PST 2013

Hello,

I need to use the GPU for scaling, playing and overlaying multiple video
streams. I will be implementing something similar to the galRunTest2  unit
testing application.
I stared by running the test to make sure I've got all the required
packages but I've got the flowing error message:

# /opt/viv_samples/hal/unit_test/galRunTest2
/opt/viv_samples/hal/unit_test/galRunTest2: error while loading shared
libraries: libgalUtil.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

What is the package that provides this library?

Thanks,
Tarek