[meta-freescale] Please review the proposal of FSL Yocto layers reorg - updated version on 28-Feb

Luo Zhenhua-B19537 B19537 at freescale.com
Thu Feb 28 19:34:03 PST 2013

[Luo Zhenhua-B19537] I agree option 1 is the most ideal way. However we have to maintain a local copy for poky/meta-oe in FSL internal git server due to some fixes can't be accepted and applied by opensource to meet FSL SDK release schedule, especially for last-time host fixes.
    So we use option 3 for FSL PPC SDK releases.

Best Regards,

Zhenhua