[meta-freescale] Getting a clutter app to work on the SABRE Lite board

Daniel Kenji Morgan daniel.kenji.morgan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 04:37:02 PST 2013

Hello,

I'm still fairly new to embedded Linux, and have a question regarding clutter.
One of things I'm trying out is to create a simple application using clutter.
I'm basing the application on the clutter helloworld project provided by the Yocto Eclipse plugin.

What are the minimum package requirements to run a clutter app on the SABRE Lite board?
The "core-image-clutter" seems to be a suitable image, but it includes all sorts of packages related to X and GTK.
Are all these packages required?

I am currently using Poky 1.3 (danny) for all required meta layers.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.