[meta-freescale] [meta-fsl-arm] Build failure of xf86-video-imxfb-vivante

Abdellah KOUADRI abdellah.kouadri.ext at valeo.com
Thu Feb 21 08:25:14 PST 2013

I'v checked sources and found that macros defined in compat-api.h are not
used in all files :
eg :

void VivDRICloseScreen(ScreenPtr pScreen)  in
src/vivante_fbdev/vivante_dri.c
and
void VivDRICloseScreen(CLOSE_SCREEN_ARGS_DECL); in
src/vivante_fbdev/vivante_dri.h

this what caused errors in my side

i'v written a a patch (attached) and it now builds successfully
may some one check it?
thanks in advance