[meta-freescale] [for-danny][RFT] Danny bugfixes/improvements from master

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Wed Feb 20 04:09:30 PST 2013

Hello,

I've prepared a branch with the patches I think we could apply to "danny".

Eric BENARD (2):
      xf86-dri-vivante: fix licence chekcsum
      xf86-video-imxfb-vivante: fix missing headers

Eric Nelson (1):
      linux-imx (3.0.35): Synchronize Boundary Devices changes

Jeremy Stashluk (1):
      gpu-viv-bin-mx6q: fix gc_vdk_types include path

Leonardo Sandoval (3):
      qt4: Add a unreference instruction on qt4 phonon patch
      imx-test: Add script to print system clocks
      imx-test: Condition the mxc_epdc_x11_fb_test installation

Otavio Salvador (2):
      linux-fslc: Update to 3.7.5 based kernel
      u-boot-imx: Add imx6qsabresd support

Those are all available at 'danny-next' branch and it fixes many
issues found since the branching.

Please give it a good test and comment if you think something should
be added or dropped.

Mobile: +55 53 9981-7854              http://projetos.ossystems.com.br