[meta-freescale] No recipes for mesa-dri_9.0.1.bbappend

Diego Rondini diego.rondini at kynetics.it
Wed Feb 13 09:49:03 PST 2013

Hi everybody.

I'm getting this error after a repo sync:

$ bitbake fsl-image-gui
Pseudo may be out of date, rebuilding pseudo before the main build
WARNING: Host distribution "Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS" has not been validated with this version of the build system; you may possibly experience unexpected failures. It is recommended that you use a tested distribution.
ETA:  00:00:00
Loaded 1603 entries from dependency cache.
ERROR: No recipes available for:
  /opt/yocto_builder/sources/meta-fsl-arm/recipes-graphics/mesa/mesa-dri_9.0.1.bbappend
ERROR: Command execution failed: Exited with 1

I'm compiling for machine "nitrogen6x" (my only modification to local.conf).

I've tried applying all the patches mentioned here but got no effect.
https://lists.yoctoproject.org/pipermail/meta-freescale/2013-February/001252.html

Regards,
Diego