[meta-freescale] [poky] X11 incompatibilities using meta-oe with poky

Alexandre Belloni alexandre.belloni at free-electrons.com
Tue Dec 31 02:42:06 PST 2013

On 30/12/2013 06:09, Otavio Salvador wrote:
>> Right, thanks for those pointers !
>
> Martin already backported the fix to Dora so please give it a new try
> and see if it fixes your previous issues.

As said, it indeed fixes the issue with touchscreen calibration but
matchbox-keyboard is still broken as the script has a .shbg extension.
I'll try to rework that script and send a patch.

Martin, I'm not sure what is preferred: having a .sh extension or no
extension at all ?

--
Alexandre Belloni, Free Electrons
http://free-electrons.com