[meta-freescale] R: Qt5 with Yocto

Morgan McKenzie rmtm at uvic.ca
Sat Dec 21 06:32:45 PST 2013

HI Alfonso,
I was one of the people having problems in the other thread - I haven't tried getting it to work with the master branch but it did compile 5.1.1 successfully on dora a few days ago (just make sure that both meta-qt5 and the repo are both on dora).
I had the problem with X11 as well and it turned out that it just needed to be reconfigured - I did a bitbake -c clean qt5, then recompiled it and it worked (note that if you have X11 removed it might error out before it does the clean - if so just comment out that line temporarily until you've cleaned it).
Morgan