[meta-freescale] Qt5 with Yocto

Alfonso Tamés alfonso at mantic.mx
Fri Dec 13 03:18:18 PST 2013

Hi Marco,

Indeed, I tried repo init and sync the master branch today and it is throwing an error about sources/poky/meta/recipes-support/consolekit/consolekit_0.4.6.bb DEPENDS or requires virtual/libx11. This while explicit removing X11 in DISTRO_FEATURES_remove.  Something got messed up in the last 15 days.

I repo synced my yocto_dora directory and tested Qt5_CinematicExperience and works fine.

Can you specify the errors in yocto_dora? Can you bitbake with the -v switch?

Regards,

Alfonso