[meta-freescale] Yocto in Vybrid core - TWR-VF65GS10

Thiago Wiezbicki - NHS thiago.wiezbicki at nhs.com.br
Thu Dec 12 05:33:05 PST 2013

Andy,

I've been problems to compile apache httpd using the timesys web SDK. And now I realized that the uBoot version of timesys has bugs for example: When I set the console baudrate "setenv baudrate 38400" , then "saveenv"  the command "bdinfo" show the wrong value and when I reboot the board the old value return. Compiling the new uBoot with linaro toolchain I could fix this problem.

----
Thiago Wiezbicki