[meta-freescale] UDOO support for Freescale BSP

Luca Simone Ronga luca.ronga at cnit.it
Thu Dec 12 01:25:37 PST 2013

Dear developers,
I prepared (and attached) a patch for meta-fsl-arm-extra layer on dora
branch, adding support for UDOO board by SECO. It provides:

  * a definition for the 'udoo-quad' machine
  * kernel recipes for the official UDOO KernelUnico 2013
  * u-boot recipes for UDOO UbootUnico 2013

I forked in my github space the "meta-fsl-arm-extra" and
"fsl-community-bsp-platform" manifest to include the above
modifications. If the contribution is merged in the main BSP repo I can
remove the forks.
Let me know.
Luca.

|    Luca Simone Ronga - Ph.D.            |
|    CNIT - Head of Research Area         |
|    University of Florence Unit          |
|    +39 3488757025 (phone)               |
|    +39 3488700766 (fax)                 |
|    luca.ronga at cnit.it                   |
|    http://lesc.dinfo.unifi.it/node/73   |