[meta-freescale] Qt5 with Yocto

Morgan McKenzie speedin_up at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 11 00:48:55 PST 2013

Hi Alfonso,
I've started the build; so far the only problem I've encountered is the following so I simply removed it (I seem to remember having done something similar back on Dylan and it working then, but not so much on Dora):     'ssh-server-openssh' in IMAGE_FEATURES is not a valid image feature. Valid features: dbg-pkgs debug-tweaks dev-pkgs doc-pkgs package-management ptest-pkgs read-only-rootfs splash staticdev-pkgs

Thanks a lot, I'll let you know if I run into anything else!
Morgan