[meta-freescale] Patches due to bitbake changes

Dan McGregor danismostlikely at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 09:23:07 PST 2013

As of bitbake revision a9112a102a89049cda597dad449e922c9e957a5d the git
fetcher checks for the SRCREV in the branch given to the fetcher. That is
master by default. These three recipes didn't specify the branch containing
the SRCREV, so the fetcher failed even though the revision exists. These
patches fix that for linux-wandboard in meta-fsl-arm-extra, and for
u-boot-fslc in meta-fsl-arm.

Similar problems probably exist in other kernel and u-boot recipes, but
since I only have a Wandboard, I didn't test those.

Thanks.

Dan