[meta-freescale] Qt5 using the DORA branch

Bergsma, Sake S.Bergsma at neopost.com
Fri Dec 6 04:13:39 PST 2013

To all that have problems using Qt5:

I have a colleague who has a lot of experience building and configuring
qt5 with buildroot.

He told me that when rebuilding, Qt does not correctly changes its new
configuration

and some files of the old output stay behind and are used again as input
and cause troubles.

So this is why I did put the advice to start with a clean build.

I know it takes time but only after I did do that everything build
correctly and the Cinematic Experience demo works.

To check the result of the qt configure you can take a look at this
file:

your_build_dir/tmp/work/cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-mx6-poky-linux-gnueabi/qtbas
e/5.1.1-r0/build/config.summary

With kind regards, Sake