[meta-freescale] i.MX6q Boot failure using MACHINE=nitrogen6x

Eric Nelson eric.nelson at boundarydevices.com
Tue Dec 3 10:31:04 PST 2013

Hi Tarek,

Are you using multiple displays?

If not, you're going to want these
	video=mxcfb1:off video=mxcfb2:off video=mxcfb2:off

Otherwise you'll get a default LDB display. You can check this
in /sys/class/graphics/fb2/.

Did you try running the DVI monitor with "mxc_hdmi.only_cea=0" in your
kernel command-line?

I'm not sure what dmfc=3 is doing to the display, but I suspect
that you're exceeding the bandwidth requirements with multiple
displays configured.

I'm also not certain what you're running into with the
gstreamer build.

Regards,

Eric