[meta-freescale] cogl and wayland

Daiane Angolini daiane.angolini at freescale.com
Thu Aug 29 09:11:18 PDT 2013

My next step for getting GPU validated is build core-image-weston.

But, if only remove X11 from DISTRO_FEATURES and include wayland, cogl
cries because it cannot find X11 header files.

DISTRO_FEATURES="alsa argp bluetooth ext2 irda largefile pcmcia
usbgadget usbhost wifi xattr nfs zeroconf pci 3g nfc wayland pam
${DISTRO_FEATURES_LIBC}"

Error:
/home/daiane/p12/build_wayland_hfp/tmp/sysroots/imx6qsabresd/usr/include/EGL/egl
vivante.h:222:22:
fatal error: X11/Xlib.h: No such file or directory
|  #include <X11/Xlib.h>
|                       ^
| compilation terminated.
| make[4]: *** [cogl-clip-stack-nop.lo] Error 1
| make[4]: Leaving directory
`/home/daiane/p12/build_wayland_hfp/tmp/work/cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-
gnueabi/cogl-1.0/1.14.0-r0/build/cogl'

So, if I configure cogl to be more "wayland" it cannot find GL headers.

PACKAGECONFIG_pn-cogl-1.0 = "wayland-egl wayland-server" (and variations)

Error:
| checking for poll.h... (cached) yes
| configure: error: Internal error: no GL header set
| Configure failed. The contents of all config.log files follows to aid
debugging
| ERROR: oe_runconf failed

As I understand cogl is a dependency of wayland.... but not sure.

Do you know how to properly configure my build to get core-image-weston????

Thanks in advance,
--
Daiane