[meta-freescale] making building master-next just a little bit easier

Christian Betz christian.betz at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 10:36:55 PDT 2013

hi everyone.

i've cloned fsl-community-bsp-platform and created a master-next
branch with the correct repo XML file to use master-next branch for
all the meta-fsl-* repos and master for the rest. this makes building
and testing master-next from scratch a bit easier.

this was pretty trivial to do but I wanted to mention it to the list.
i'd be happy to submit "official" patches to the list for these
changes if desired.

so instead of the normal dylan build:

repo init -u https://github.com/Freescale/fsl-community-bsp-platform -b dylan

I do this to build master-next using the repo XML on my cloned github repo:

repo init -u https://github.com/cbetz421/fsl-community-bsp-platform -b
master-next

NOTE: I also updated the README in my master-next branch (but I
suggest that the README in master also should be updated to replace
"-b dylan" with "-b master").

--christian