[meta-freescale] Junk install script created upon bitbake meta-toolchain

Umar Qureshey umar at janteq.com
Fri Aug 23 13:58:13 PDT 2013

Thank you Daiane for lending a shoulder to cry on.  I'm almost there.

Wow, the binary is embedded inside the script.  Because creating a separate file is just so much trouble.

I was following your document https://community.freescale.com/docs/DOC-95225 to do this.
In your direction it says to "source poky-eglibc-x86_64-arm-toolchain-1.4.1.sh".  Well that causes trouble, at least on Fedora so I just executed the script without sourcing it and it worked fine.
I left a comment for you on your document's comment section.