[meta-freescale] Variscite eval Board

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Tue Aug 6 08:13:35 PDT 2013

On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 12:11 PM, Otavio Salvador
<otavio at ossystems.com.br> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 3:47 PM, JC <jc at vtkloud.com> wrote:
>> I'd love it but as I said its out of my skills area:( the initial thread was
>> about asking why I couldn't boot and Otavio offered to have a look to
>> Variscite's patch
>
> I didn't look at it closely yet but it seem

... but it seems easy to port. It'd be good if Variscite could support this.

But to get it working for you, it seems it must change environment only.

>> I can't tell which policy Variscite will follow about their patches...

If we don't break their copyright it is all legal for us to use and
distribute this.

http://www.ossystems.com.br        http://projetos.ossystems.com.br