[meta-freescale] MX28 Put u-boot on SPI NOR

Fabio Estevam festevam at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 11:40:02 PDT 2013

Hi Mårten,

On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 3:32 PM, Mårten Wikman <marten.wikman at novia.fi> wrote:

> This solved the problem for me, thank you very much for the help, I'm
> now able to boot u-boot and linux from SPI NOR memory!

Glad to know it works.

Could you please add some text into the README files explaining the
detailed steps you followed to boot from SPI on mx28?

The relevant files in U-boot source code are:

doc/README.mxs

and

board/freescale/mx28evk/README

This would be very helpful for other people trying to accomplish the same thing.

Then you could generate a patch and submit it to the u-boot list.

Thanks,

Fabio Estevam