[meta-freescale] [IMX6Q Sabre Lite, Linux 3.4.34] Booting is failed in calibrate_delay_converge().

Eric Nelson eric.nelson at boundarydevices.com
Tue Apr 30 18:24:33 PDT 2013

Hi Shinkyu,

On 04/30/2013 04:02 PM, Shinkyu Kang wrote:
> Hi,
> My name is Shinkyu, working for Realtimewave in South Korea.
> This is first time to write a mail to yocktoproject.org
> <http://yocktoproject.org>.
> I'm testing with IMX6Q SABRE Lite Ev. Board (Boundary Device) Rev. D,
> WindRiver Linux 5 which supports to Yockto project and Linux 3.4.34.

Does WRS place the kernel sources on-line for review?

It's impossible to tell the origin of this without some point of
reference.

In the Freescale reference kernel, we've seen similar behaviour
without a flag 'enable_wait_mode=off' flag.

This blog post provides more detail:
	http://boundarydevices.com/wait-a-second-hopefully-less/

Regards,

Eric