[meta-freescale] configuring the kernel and adding packages

Alexander Keller alexan3 at vt.edu
Tue Apr 30 16:55:03 PDT 2013

Hello,

                I have configured the kernel the way I wanted using:

                                bitbake virtual/kernel -c menuconfig

but I cannot find where the configured kernel is located. Do I have to build
the kernel manually that was in the work directory?

                Also, I am used to ltib. One of the great fesstures of ltib
is to easily add packages through the ltib menu. Is there something similar
to that feature in yocto? Is there a way for me to pick and choose what
packages to add for my image?

-Alexander Keller