[meta-freescale] Xorg fails to start on "test Initializing EXA" on Nitrogen6x [Was] Fixes current ...

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Mon Apr 29 05:06:09 PDT 2013

On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 8:57 AM, Daiane Angolini
<daiane.angolini at freescale.com> wrote:
> On 04/29/2013 06:33 AM, Diego wrote:

>>> I'll work on in it.
>>>

>> Diane (or any other Freescale guys lurking here), are you able to host the
>> gpu_sdk_v1.00.tar.gz package somewhere in Freescale's hosting without
>> requiring a Freescale's login so that I can use a Freescale's URL in the
>> recipe?
>>
>> I think there's no licensing issues, as it's a Freescale derivative of
>> someone
>> else's work, and COPYING seems to list only Open Source licenses.
>>
>> Diane, what do you think?
>

> I will check it and let you know when/if it's uploaded.
>
> Are you able to start your work without this package being on a server? (at
> least for a while?)

I can add it at O.S. Systems server in meanwhile however the tarball
name is way too generic (and might conflict in DL_DIR) so I renamed it
to vivante-gpu-sdk_1.0.tar.gz. Is it OK?

Mobile: +55 53 9981-7854              http://projetos.ossystems.com.br