[meta-freescale] Xorg fails to start on "test Initializing EXA" on Nitrogen6x [Was] Fixes current ...

Diego diego.ml at zoho.com
Mon Apr 29 02:33:36 PDT 2013

In data venerdì 26 aprile 2013 15:04:36, Diego ha scritto:
> In data mercoledì 24 aprile 2013 13:30:47, Otavio Salvador ha scritto:
> > On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 11:12 AM, Diego <diego.ml at zoho.com> wrote:
> > > For Vivante demos I mean the gpu_sdk_v1.00.tar.gz file which is
> > > available
> > > here under the voice "Snippets, Boot Code, Headers, Monitors, etc.",
> > > called "IMX6_GPU_SDK":
> > > http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=i.MX6Q&fp
> > > sp
> > > =1&tab=Design_Tools_Tab
> >
> > Looking forward to hear from you :-) Please send the recipe :-)
>
> I'll work on in it.

Diane (or any other Freescale guys lurking here), are you able to host the
gpu_sdk_v1.00.tar.gz package somewhere in Freescale's hosting without
requiring a Freescale's login so that I can use a Freescale's URL in the
recipe?

I think there's no licensing issues, as it's a Freescale derivative of someone
else's work, and COPYING seems to list only Open Source licenses.

Diane, what do you think?

Bests,
Diego