[meta-freescale] [ANN] Freescale Community BSP - Test Form 1.4

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Tue Apr 23 11:06:16 PDT 2013

Hello,

We’d like to invite everyone to help us to test the Freescale Community BSP.

Please, test your favorite (or favorites) boards, using your favorite
image. We’ve made a form which guides you through a small set of steps
and help us to track which boards has been tested.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18TUUWAhY0rWhyfdVZarI995ccc5oS-CBki_LfGDZXzc/viewform

If you want to share any log, please, go ahead.

If you have any other question you want to be include in the test
form, please, let us know. The goal is to grow this test form in order
to achieve a good test set for the future releases.

The ‘1.4’ is being developed in the ‘dylan’ branch, so use this for
the tests (please do not send reports for ‘master’, any error/bug on
master should be reported on mailing list).

We’ll be receiving and reviewing the test results until May 10th 2013.
However please start the tests as soon as you can, so we can have the
most solid release as possible. The release will be done together with
the Yocto release and any issues found (if applicable) will need to be
fixed for the point releases (1.4.1, 1.4.2, …).

Mobile: +55 53 9981-7854              http://projetos.ossystems.com.br