[meta-freescale] Help with redundant RPATH /usr/lib

Fabio Estevam festevam at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 06:51:17 PDT 2013

Hi Nick,

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 10:32 AM, Lewis, Nick <nick.lewis at usa.g4s.com> wrote:
> I have written a very basic recipe which inherits autotools but it is failing complaining of an rpath containing an unnecessary /usr/lib
>
> Is someone able to assist me please with any pointers as to what may be causing this rpath issue and how to avoid it. Would the configure.ac or Makefile.in from the source give any clues?
>
> --
> Nick
>
> The details of this company are as follows:
> G4S Technology Limited, Registered Office: Challenge House, International Drive, Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire GL20 8UQ, Registered in England No. 2382338.

Sorry for bringing this topic again, but you are asking help in the
list and write:

> This communication may contain information which is confidential, personal and/or privileged.
>
> It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s).

We do not know if each one of us are the 'intended recipients'.

> If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any distribution, forwarding, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited.

...so we are not allowed to do anything with the content of your message.

> Any personal views expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual sender and the company does not endorse or accept responsibility for them.
>
> Prior to taking any action based upon this e-mail message, you should seek appropriate confirmation of its authenticity.

I don't think that every subscriber of this list is interested in
"seeking appropriate confirmation of its authenticity.".

So, again, please remove all of these. It does not make sense to post
it on public lists.