[meta-freescale] user layer problem with udev_173.bbappend

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Thu Apr 18 06:18:01 PDT 2013

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 10:09 AM, Lewis, Nick <nick.lewis at usa.g4s.com> wrote:
>>Could you, please, send the patch?
>>(and please, use git and git format-patch to create your patch. and git send-email to sent your patch)
>
> Please find git format-patch at:
> http://pastebin.com/4fFWJR48
>
> (because I doubt git-send-email supports MAPI)

The patch:

 * lacks author
 * lacks autor e-mail
 * lacks commit log
 * lacks Signed-off-by

The change is right but the information in the patch is not.

pastebin is not good to review patches please check for an alternative
e-mail (Gmail, or other) so you can easily contribute.

Mobile: +55 53 9981-7854              http://projetos.ossystems.com.br