[meta-freescale] Media automounting /etc/udev/rules.d/automount.rules

Talbot Mark-R43473 r43473 at freescale.com
Thu Apr 18 02:13:46 PDT 2013

I have an i.MX6Q SDP board. The issue I think is that I have Android in the eMMC with multiple partitions and for some reason it can't mount them. I removed the two lines in etc/udev/rules.d/automount.rules

And the unit now boots.

Once the unit has booted once, you add the lines back into the script and the unit will boot.

Below is an extract from the boot log:

Starting udev
EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p8): warning: maximal mount count reached, running e2fsck is recommended
EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p8): mounted filesystem with ordered data mode. Opts: (null)
EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p7): warning: maximal mount count reached, running e2fsck is recommended
EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p7): mounted filesystem with ordered data mode. Opts: (null)
EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p5): mounted filesystem with ordered data mode. Opts: (null)
EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p6): warning: maximal mount count reached, running e2fsck is recommended
EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p6): mounted filesystem with ordered data mode. Opts: (null)
udevd[148]: timeout: killing '/etc/udev/scripts/mount.sh' [533]

udevd[148]: '/etc/udev/scripts/mount.sh' [533] terminated by signal 9 (Killed)

On the first boot, there would be no further output.

BR

Mark