[meta-freescale] Media automounting /etc/udev/rules.d/automount.rules

Sandoval Gonzalez Leonardo-B42214 B42214 at freescale.com
Tue Apr 16 14:26:13 PDT 2013

I got a system running a  fsl-image-gui-sdk image on a imx6dlsabresd board. The first time the system booted, it did not reach the login prompt. As a workaround, on the /etc/udev/rules.d/automount.rules, I commented the two rules (check below),  reboot the system and login prompt was reached. Then I un-commented those previous lines (in other words, live the system clean again) and reboot the system and login prompt was reached this time! Any idea what is going on?

SUBSYSTEM=="block", ACTION=="add"    RUN+="/etc/udev/scripts/mount.sh"
SUBSYSTEM=="block", ACTION=="remove" RUN+="/etc/udev/scripts/mount.sh"

BTW, Mark also found the same issue but using another image/machine. Mark, can you indicate the setup you tested?

Leo