[meta-freescale] [RFC] Create a Release Notes document

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Mon Apr 15 06:16:51 PDT 2013

Hello,

As our community BSP is growing the need for more documentation is
also getting more important so I’d like to propose the creation of a
Release Notes document.

The idea is it to create it colaboratively, so people who wants to
help, can contribute to its creation and be an active part of it. My
proposed strucuture of the document would be the following:

SUMARY

    Introduction
    BSP scope
        meta-fsl-arm
        meta-fsl-arm-extra
    Supported machines
    Hardware acceleration
         GPU
         VPU/IPU
    Know issues
          …

What your thoguhts about all this? Do you want to be part of it?

Mobile: +55 53 9981-7854              http://projetos.ossystems.com.br