[meta-freescale] meta-fsl-arm

Mahadevan Mahesh-R9AADQ r9aadq at freescale.com
Fri Apr 5 07:31:59 PDT 2013

Hi Eric,
(Copying the mail-list, so everyone can get a clear picture on the change proposed)
Thank you for your e-mail. Do not take this as a lack of trust in the mail-list.

The Freescale release branches are outdated and there have been bug-fixes made post releases that are now available on a different branch.

Going forward we would like to make all these fixes available to customers that use MX53 & MX28. Hence proposing we switch to this branch.

Best regards,
-Mahesh