[meta-freescale] problem building linux-qoriq-sdk-headers in meta-fsl-ppc master branch

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Wed Nov 28 03:04:58 PST 2012

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 2:58 AM, McClintock Matthew-B29882
<B29882 at freescale.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 9:10 PM, Liu Ting-B28495 <B28495 at freescale.com> wrote:
>> Hello Bob,
>>
>> Seems that no this issue on my side. Poky searched "lots" of directories and found that two patches. Attached the log.do_patch file.
>> Could you take a look at your log file?
>
> Are you using a recent version of poky master branch? This only occurs
> on a fairly recent master.

It all depends on the OVERRIDES value.

You can adjust where it will look for the files prepending or
appending FILESEXTRAPATH. Another possibility is to have the files in
the expected directory.

Mobile: +55 53 9981-7854              http://projetos.ossystems.com.br