[meta-freescale] Port of iMX5's Xorg driver to newer Xorg API

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Sat Dec 29 21:27:34 PST 2012

Hello,

I know this holidays time is supposed to us to rest and relax but as a
true hacking addicted I was suffering of hacking abstinence (no
hacking since before Christimas) so I ended looking at the port of
iMX5's Xorg driver to the newer Xorg's video API.

I didn't bring the boards with me to the beach (or my family would
kill me) so I cannot test the patch myself and I'd like to know if
anyone is suffering of same abstinence effect as me and could give it
a try? :-)

The patch is attached to this e-mail if anyone wish to give it a try :-)

Happy New Year :-)

Mobile: +55 53 9981-7854              http://projetos.ossystems.com.br