[meta-freescale] [meta-fsl-arm] Build Errors

Andrei Gherzan andrei at gherzan.ro
Tue Dec 18 06:50:08 PST 2012

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 4:41 PM, Kapil Katyal <kdk132 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to run bitbake fsl-image-gui and am getting the following
> errors.  Please let me know if this is a known problem and if there are any
> known workarounds.
>
> Thanks.
>
> libospgrove.so.0: undefined symbol:
> _ZN14OpenJade_Grove8ClassDef12sgmlDocumentE

I know this problem. There is a linkage error at libospgrove. That
library should be linked to libjade and i bet that in your case is
not. There is a bug in yocto too.

When I saw this problem I spent a lot of time on it but couldn't find the
source of the issue. And i dropped it as on my system (32bit) can't be
reproduced. And on 64bit only some distributions can reproduce this.

Hope you will be able to fix it. Keep me posted.

ag