[meta-freescale] iMX6: How to Include X11 into my image

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Thu Dec 13 08:03:43 PST 2012

On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 12:41 PM, Tarek El-Sherbiny
<tarek.elsherbiny at gmail.com> wrote:
> yes I'm using fsl-community-bsp
> git describe = 1.3 , I think it's danny
>
> If so I'm sure why I can't include X ! :(

Yes danny ...

So you're using the  right combination. Have you done any change? If
so, please send them to me so I can check if something is suspicious.

I am able to build it here so I am curious to identify why you have a
build failure.

Mobile: +55 53 9981-7854              http://projetos.ossystems.com.br