[meta-freescale] Help with variable expansion in bbappend

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Mon Dec 3 05:02:35 PST 2012

On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 10:26 AM, Alex Gonzalez <alex at lindusembedded.com>wrote:

> Hi Otavio,
>
> For the patch testing, apart from some of the packages with freescale
> EULA, any preference on image type and machine to test the build with?
>
> I am going for core-image-minimal and imx53qsb.

core-image-base is the smallest image you can have which deals with EULA
files. You can cleansstate firmware-imx so you're sure it will be fetched
and build.

Please check if it does the right thing checking the log of rootfs
generation so you're sure the package has been processed, packages and
installed fine

Mobile: +55 53 9981-7854              http://projetos.ossystems.com.br