[linux-yocto] [PULL REQUEST] Watchdog parenting fix for linux-yocto-4.1

Bruce Ashfield bruce.ashfield at windriver.com
Thu Jun 16 05:52:21 PDT 2016

On 2016-06-15 9:47 PM, Yong, Jonathan wrote:
> On 06/15/2016 11:53, Bruce Ashfield wrote:
>>>
>>> These 2 branches should also go into linux-yocto-4.1 standard/base:
>>> for-linux-yocto-4.1-core  (driver core backports from Linus's)
>>> for-linux-yocto-4.1-power (CPU idle/powercap backports from Linus's)
>>
>> Can you elaborate ? How many patches ? What are the shortlogs /
>> diffstats ?
>>
>> What testing was done ? And which boards are the target ?
>>
>> Bruce
>>

> These were tested with Intel Apollo Lake. Hope it is sufficient.

Yep, that's enough.

> 9 patches regarding driver core to support asynchronous driver probing.

The thing is .. I handle lots of pull requests, so keeping everything
straight is not always easy.

You've referenced two branches above, and then the two sets of
short logs are run together in the pull request.

Can you do a quick re-formatting of the pull request into the
normal git pull-quest format ? Where I can see the branch name,
the base commit, and the changes ?

One email for the two branches is fine, but I need to see those
reference points I mention above.

Bruce