[linux-yocto] v3.8 kernel recipes in meta-intel

Bruce Ashfield bruce.ashfield at windriver.com
Tue Mar 5 10:08:10 PST 2013

On 13-03-05 12:56 PM, Kamble, Nitin A wrote:

> [...]

Not exactly, I must not be understanding what you are describing.
There's no way for the kern-tools to create a commit ID. They can only
work with what's present in the tree.

If you see the SRCREV to "foo", and validate_branches is telling you
that "foo" isn't present in the tree at all, that's not related to
the kern tools at all. It's related to the repository that is cloned
into the WORKDIR for building.

If you can make your recipes and updates public, I can try and do a build
here.

Bruce