[linux-yocto] "/home/bruce" appears to be embedded into linux-yoct-3.8

Bruce Ashfield bruce.ashfield at windriver.com
Sun Jun 9 20:28:55 PDT 2013

On 13-06-07 8:36 PM, Jean-François Dagenais wrote:

> On 2013-06-07, at 19:19, Bruce Ashfield wrote:
>

>> Yep. Already debugged earlier this week. The fix is simple enough, it
>> was a missed cleanup step in the tree generation, which was also showing
>> on linux-yocto-dev.
> and 3.4 ;)

Indeed. But technically, it isn't required except for a few corner cases.
I always left these files around as "evidence and artifacts" of what
was used to instantiate the tree.

I've already tightened up some regex's after the first reports a week
or so ago, so I'm hoping to not have to modify the old tree, unless
someone is seeing an immediate error :)

Cheers,

Bruce