[linux-yocto] "/home/bruce" appears to be embedded into linux-yoct-3.8

Darren Hart dvhart at linux.intel.com
Fri Jun 7 13:11:14 PDT 2013

Hi Bruce,

I'm trying to generate the .config file for the standard-minnow BSP
outside of the bitbake environment:

dvhart at envy:~/source/linux/linux-yocto-3.8 [meta]
$ meta/scripts/configme --reconfig --output . standard minnow
[INFO] Configuring target/machine combo: "standard/minnow"
[INFO] collecting configs in ./meta/meta-series
[ERROR] frag
/home/bruce/poky-kernel/new-repo/meta/cfg/kernel-cache/ktypes/base/base.cfg
does not exist
Error running the meta series for collecting config data
config of "standard/minnow" failed

Am I doing this wrong? I checked for where I might need to change
"/home/bruce/...":

dvhart at envy:~/source/linux/linux-yocto-3.8 [meta]
$ grep -r "/home/bruce" * | wc -l
8011

Not terrible helpful :-)

--