[linux-yocto] Fwd: Fwd: [LTSI-dev] LTSI 3.4 tree now open

Bruce Ashfield bruce.ashfield at windriver.com
Wed Sep 19 07:24:56 PDT 2012

Finally what we've been waiting for.

Once we are out of the yocto 1.3 cycle crunch (should be soon), we'll
start taking content out of the standard/base branch of the 3.4 yocto
kernel and pushing down to LTSI what makes sense.

I'll then start the 3.4 tree for yocto 1.4 with some LTSI branches as
we've been discussion over the past few months.

Cheers,

Bruce