[linux-yocto] MMC Errors on FRI2

Iorga, Cristian cristian.iorga at intel.com
Wed Oct 24 23:23:44 PDT 2012

Not a solution, but some info:

http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-mmc/msg12678.html

http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-omap@vger.kernel.org/msg66434.html

http://pastebin.com/m4nbaNn9

/Cristian

-----Original Message-----
From: linux-yocto-bounces at yoctoproject.org [mailto:linux-yocto-bounces at yoctoproject.org] On Behalf Of Darren Hart
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2012 6:26 AM
To: Development list for the linux-yocto repositories
Subject: [linux-yocto] MMC Errors on FRI2

While assembling the final images for the FRI2 today I started running into this message:

mmc0: Too large timeout requested for CMD25!

It spews to the console and is not something I want to see in a release, let alone in the BSP for the giveaway!

I'm trying to isolate the problem, when it may have occurred, and whether it is fixed upstream. If anyone has some context on what the issue might be here, please share! Meanwhile, I'll be working to resolve this...

--
Darren Hart
Intel Open Source Technology Center