[linux-yocto] f2fs: Consider for the dev tree?

Bruce Ashfield bruce.ashfield at windriver.com
Wed Oct 10 06:57:59 PDT 2012

On 12-10-05 01:08 PM, Darren Hart wrote:
> Looks like Samsung has sent f2fs upstream with praise from Greg KH.
> Looks like a good candidate for a "feature" in linux-yocto-dev. Is
> anyone already on this?

I had tagged the patches here and was definitely going to look at
a port once all feedback had closed and it had a home in one of the
staging/upstream trees.

But as Paul said, getting it all the way into LTSI is one option, but
we'd also want it on our latest -dev kernels before it merges into
mainline, so both efforts are required.

I was going to see about trying it on the 3.7 tree .. assuming it doesn't
already appear there via -staging.

Cheers,

Bruce