[linux-yocto] f2fs: Consider for the dev tree?

Paul Gortmaker paul.gortmaker at windriver.com
Tue Oct 9 08:45:04 PDT 2012

On 12-10-05 01:08 PM, Darren Hart wrote:
> Looks like Samsung has sent f2fs upstream with praise from Greg KH.
> Looks like a good candidate for a "feature" in linux-yocto-dev. Is
> anyone already on this?

I'd go one further and say we just push it down an extra layer, i.e.
aim to feed it into the LTSI tree.  I'm guessing it should be trivial
to backport, with only makefile/kconfig changes touching existing files
and all else being new files, so I can have a look if nobody else has
already.  LTSI won't be taking patches for a couple weeks anyway.

P.