[eclipse-yocto] Initial RCPTT tests

Tim Orling ticotimo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 00:55:11 PST 2018

As part of my review of the pending cha/yoctoPluginsContainerBuild [1] and
the new Eclipse test cases [2], I have a first attempt at RCPTT tests [3].

Please read the commit log for some guidance and requirements.
Excerpt:
"""
These tests assume:
* You have downloaded eclipse-cpp-photon-R-linux-gtk-x86_64.tar.gz
  and extracted it to /tmp/eclipse-cpp

  $ mkdir /tmp/eclipse-cpp
  $ tar xvzf --directory=/tmp/eclipse-cpp \
    eclipse-cpp-photon-R-linux-gtk-x86_64.tar.gz

* You have set ECLIPSE_YOCTO_PREFIX environment variable to
  the path in which the eclipse-yocto git repository has been
  checked out
"""

[1]
https://lists.yoctoproject.org/pipermail/eclipse-yocto/2018-November/000202.html