[Automated-testing] Beaker and LAVA testing (intros)

Don Zickus dzickus at redhat.com
Tue Sep 17 12:14:00 PDT 2019

Hi Anders, Tim,

I know you are excited about trying to translate Beaker tests into Lava and
I am doing a poor job communicating how it all works.

So instead, I wanted to introduce our Beaker Product owner Tomas Klohna.  He
is the person I am working with, for all my Beaker technical challenges.

I have tried to fill him in on the background of our conversations about
Beaker and LAVA so he has some context.

Anders, perhaps you can start with some thoughts on how you want to make
this translation work and then run a bunch of ideas and questions past
Tomas?  He can then pull in more folks as needed?

Just trying to find the right people to move this effort forward.  I know we
can have this conversation at ATS in France, but sometimes rolling with
momentum is a good thing. :-)

Thoughts?

And thanks for the interest and motivation to work with us on this effort!

Cheers,
Don