[Automated-testing] New head for the OATS call, Anmar Oueja.

Anmar Oueja anmar.oueja at linaro.org
Mon Sep 9 05:54:33 PDT 2019

Hello Everyone,

On Wed, 4 Sep 2019 at 08:36, Maria Högberg <maria.hogberg at linaro.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Big thanks for all who have attended the Open Automated Testing
> Standards call so far. In order to take them further, follow up better
> and generally shape up the organisation of them, I will now hand them
> over to Anmar Oueja.

Thank you for starting the call and keeping it alive.

> He headed the first ever call and has more
> resources to follow up on the call than me. I have all confidence in
> him taking this on.

Thanks for the vote of confidence.

> The main change forwards is that Anmar will set up a zoom meeting.
> This will be linked to in the wiki and added to agendas and calendar
> invites. We have already changed ownership of the recurring google
> calendar invite.

Maria and I discussed this and ended up keeping the Zoom invite the
same to avoid confusion.

> In case you want to be added to the calendar invite, please send an
> email to anmar.oueja at linaro.org and he will sort this for you.

anmar at linaro.org works too (easier to remember :-) ) You can also
shoot me a line over irc. My nick is anmar on freenode.net

> See you at the next call, 19th of September, 13:00 UTC.

I will send out a reminder a few days before with a proposed agenda.
Feedback is always welcome. In the meantime, I will compile the
minutes from the last call and send them to this list.

Cheers!
anmar