[Automated-testing] Automated Testing devroom at FOSDEM 2020 poll

Anders Roxell anders.roxell at linaro.org
Tue Sep 3 06:07:29 PDT 2019

Hello everyone,

We are planning to put together a Automated Testing devroom at FOSDEM
2020 [1] and would like to see if there is any interest in attending
such an event.
If we're not able to put together a set of talks that fills up a (half) day we
shouldn't apply for a devroom.
We have a few people prepared to give talks if the devroom happens.

We would like to know your interest in attending  (or, better yet, make a
proposal to speak or for a discussion session) before 16 September.

Cheers,
Anders
[1] https://fosdem.org/2020/